CLEAN & SAFE - We comply with health measures
Reykjavík City Museum takes part in the Clean & Safe project by the Icelandic Tourist Board./*php $markup = $content['field_mynd_stor']['#markup']; $markup = str_replace('typeof="foaf:Image"', 'typeof="foaf:Image" class="lightbox"', $markup); $content['field_mynd_stor']['#markup'] = $markup; */?>
The Icelandic Tourist Board has launched a project, based on a foreign model, called Clean & Safe / Hreint og öruggt, which can help tourism operators to welcome their customers in a responsible way so that they feel safe while creating good memories.
Reykjavík City Museum is taking part in the Clean & Safe project with the following pledge to our customers:
- We follow the authorities' recommendations and comply with current rules on infection prevention.
- We place great emphasis on cleaning and infection prevention and follow the guidelines of the Directorate of Health.
- We clean all contact surfaces regularly and perform all our cleaning with utmost care.
- We regularly inform and train our staff about the increased emphasis on cleaning and infection prevention.
- We inform our customers about our emphasis on cleaning and infection prevention.
- We place great emphasis on personal hygiene; hand washing, use of hand sanitisers, masks, and gloves.
- We pay close attention to physical distancing.
- We use contactless solutions, when possible.
- We encourage our customers to pay close attention to personal hygiene and infection prevention.
We hope that your experience with us will be enjoyable. Please let us know if you think we can do better.
All information about Clean & Safe can be found on www.ferdamalastofa.is/en. Furthermore, customers can give comments on companies' performance regarding cleaning and infection prevention.
Clean & Safe is approved by the WORLD TRAVEL & TOURISM COUNCIL.