The Old School House/*php $markup = $content['field_mynd_stor']['#markup']; $markup = str_replace('typeof="foaf:Image"', 'typeof="foaf:Image" class="lightbox"', $markup); $content['field_mynd_stor']['#markup'] = $markup; */?>
The Old School House was built in 1928 and is the only building remaining since those times, along with an old water reservoir. The old School House is often used for work meetings and all sorts of gatherings. It is open to all visitors, but can also be booked for private meetings both during and after opening time. There is a little kitchen in the house, stools and tables and public bathrooms.